Jun 5, 2012

Non-English Scans

Yesterday I went on an adventure to find some of Junji Ito's work that hasn't been translated into English.
I managed to find quite a handful, all of which are in Chinese (I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong!)



If any readers have them in any other language or other stories, submit them here and they'll be added to the page.

Though this blog's focus is on English translations, having a small part of the blog dedicated to other languages certainly seems beneficial. There are readers from all over the globe. If people speak English as a second language or simply know other languages, they'll be here for them to read or even use to translate from. I'm hoping to find some translations in Spanish as well. Again, the focus of this blog, English translations, won't change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification!
I've gotten so much spam it's ridiculous. Just trying to moderate it a bit!